Labels

Monday, March 31, 2008

thank you card




Here is a thank you card that I made using the following items

Paper: Basic Grey Blush BLU-644 Eternity, Bazzill Brown color, Irradescent Vellum.
Cuttlebug embossing folder the french script?? I think that is what it is called (I realized these do not have names on them or if they do I am missing it. I used Jim Holtz Distress Ink in the color Tattered Rose and just used it on some cardstock that I had, I used the Design Runner in the Winnie Walls Disc for the Thank You which is cut out with the pink marvy scallopped square mega punch. I rubbed Diamond Glaze Glue on top of this and used AIG #210 Fossil which is transparent over it. I also used Prima Got Flowers a dark red from there and also used stickles Cinnamon color as the center of the prima flowers. I think that is it. TFL and enjoy.

No comments: