Labels

Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Cricut Cartridge, Overlays, & Books Storage






So I have been trying to find a better way to store these instead of the original box that they came in. I realized that I had a Sterilite Shoe Container so I figured I might as well work with what I had. Currently I have 13 in this box. I made an card that is 7.125" wide x 3.75" high. I put these in alphabetical order. I have these in the middle of the container. On both sides I have my cartridges. I made a box which I had seen from a previous post that someone else had made. I cut a 2.5" x 2.5" piece of cardstock. Then I scored 1" from left side and 1" from left side then .375" from both the top and bottom I made a score line. I then snipped in on the top and bottom to used my therm-o-web Zots clear adhesive dots small to attach the pieces together. I am sure I could proabably get maybe 6 more cartridges in here however I would need to get rid of the books or somehow try to reduce the bulkness of the books. I am debating on taking out the foreign language from the books. Or I am thinking of printing up smaller parts so I can keep all in one box. TFL enjoy, take a look at the pictures. Hopefully someone else can also use this down the road.

No comments: